Admission process – One Year LL.M.
LL.M Programme 2018-2019: Under the Centre for Post-graduate Legal Studies (CPGLS), SLS-Pune offers a one year LL.M programme with the following specializations:
- Business and Corporate Law
- Constitutional Law and Administrative Law
- Innovation, Technology and Intellectual Property Law
- Criminal Law and Security Law
- Human Rights Law
- Law, Policy and Good Governance
Note: A specialization will be offered, subject to minimum 5 admissions in the Specialization Group.
DURATION : One Year (Full Time)
SANCTIONED INTAKE : 60 Students
MEDIUM OF INSTRUCTION : English
PATTERN OF PROGRAMME : Semester Pattern: 2 Semesters (Total)
ELIGIBILITY: Three or Five years LL.B. Degree from any Indian or Foreign University recognized by the UGC with at least 50% marks or equivalent grade [45% for SC/ST Candidates]. Candidates who have appeared for the final year LL.B. examination and awaited result may also apply.
SELECTION PROCEDURE: Admission through All India Admission Test (AIAT)
All India Admission Test consists of:
- Test (comprising of objective and subjective test to assess the aptitude for teaching, research, legal aptitude and basic legal knowledge)- Weightage 70 %
- Personal Interview (PI)- (Personal Interview is intended to test the personal attributes, fitment, work experience, publications and statement of purpose)- Weightage 30 %
Note: Please bring a Statement of Purpose (SOP) not more than (250 words) and Two References (one page each) from the Head or Supervisor of your Institute at the time of All India Admission Test (AIAT).
Step 1: Apply online at www.symlaw.ac.in
Step 2: All India Admission Test (AIAT)
Date for AIAT: 08th June, 2018
Venue: Symbiosis Law School Pune, Viman Nagar Campus (Only).
Registration Fees : Rs. 1250/- (Rupees One Thousand Two Hundred Fifty only)
Mode of Payment (Online):
Registration fees can be paid through RTGS / Credit Card/Debit Card/NEFT/ Online Banking. Details provided on the AIAT registration form.
Note: No traveling or other expenses will be paid for the AIAT.
Symbiosis Law School Pune