‘Bahujan Hitay, Bahujan Sukhay’ being the mission statement for the society, the same is followed by the Law College. The (S.S.M.S.L.C.) Shri Shivaji Maratha Society’s Law College is established in the year 2003 with main objective of imparting quality professional education to the students coming from all strata of the society & up bringing the masses & aiming at the following goals.
- To impart value education & ethics & to set new standard of excellence.
- To create quality advocates & responsibilities human being rather than degree holders.
- To inculcate a positive attitude & the right professionalism in each student through disciplined & dedicated efforts.
COURSES AVAILABLE FOR AND ELIGIBILY QUALIFICATION
- LL.B. – Three years course after Graduation of any faculty with minimum 40% for candidates belonging to S.C./S.T. & 45% marks for others.
- B.A.LL.B – Five course Bachelor of Law (B.A.LL.B ) after Passing XII std./HSC Exam or equivalent exam with minimum 40% marks for candidates belonging to S.C./S.T. & 45% marks for others.
- D.T.L. – Diploma in Taxation Law. (Graduate of any faculty)
- D.L.L. & L.W. – Diploma in Labour Laws & Labour Welfare (Graduate of any faculty)