Journal of National Law University Delhi [ISSN No: 2277-4017] is a faculty run, peer reviewed journal published by the National Law University Delhi. The journal seeks to provide a platform for engaging in multi-disciplinary discussions on themes of law, society, and justice.
It is guided by an editorial committee and an advisory board, consisting of any
legal luminaries from around the world. Hon’ble Chief Justice of the Delhi High Court is the ex officio Patron-in-Chief of the Journal.
The previous issues of the journal are available in digital format through different databases including HeinOnline. The upcoming issues of the journal will be published under the aegis of Sage Publications.
JNLUD welcomes original and previously unpublished articles, notes and comments, and book reviews for publication in its upcoming issue (Vol. 5, 2018). Submissions for the upcoming issue will be accepted on a rolling basis up to 4:00 pm on April 15, 2018.
As it is important to meet the publication schedule, please note that this deadline cannot
be extended. Please send all submissions to email@example.com.
Each submission should also be accompanied by an abstract of not more than 300 words.
- Articles are typically of around 6000-8000, words including footnotes.
- Notes and Comments are shorter pieces (of less than 5,000 words). These have a narrower scope of inquiry than articles and may include analysis of recent case laws, legislation or policy.
- Book reviews are generally around 3000 words. Successful submissions to this category will critically analyse the ideas and themes explored in the book instead of merely providing a summary of its main arguments.
- JNLUD follows the Harvard Blue Book (19th Edition) citation format. Authors are requested to follow this citation style.
- Please submit your manuscript in MS-Word document.
- All the submissions should have an attached cover page with the title of the submission, name of the author, and designation of the author. Apart from the cover page, the rest of the submission should not contain any reference to the identity of the author in order to enable anonymous screening and peer review. Each submission should be accompanied by an abstract of not more than 300 words.
Opening Date of Submission: January 15, 2018
Closing Date of Submission: April 15, 2018
For any queries, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
WEBSITE: Click here