Yes Foundation is seeking applications for its Media for Social Change Fellowship. It is an intensive, high impact 2-month program to develop socially conscious youth leadership in association with ISDI-WPP School of Communication and supported by Yes Bank.
- Develop socially conscious youth leadership through exposure to social issues
- Strengthen communication efforts of Non-Profits to maximise their social impact
- Create a talent pool of skilled youth for the development sector
- Youth from 18-25 years
- Sincere and passionate about making a social difference
Fellows will be provided:
- Training by renowned industry leaders
- Mentorship from senior experts in Non-Profits
- Stipend: INR 10,000 for the duration of the program
- Certificates on successful completion of the Fellowship
- Access to scholarships and internships with other organisations
- Fill out the Application form here.
- It will include a telephonic interview and a video pitch round
- As part of the application form, an applicant is requested to send a video message of up to 1 minute describing why he/she should be selected for the Fellowship. (Upload your message on your YouTube channel. Ensure that your video is UNLISTED and NOT Public.)
- While registering, a student must have a scanned copy of his/her documents in a PDF format (Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Passport, Driving License, Electricity Bill or Water Bill).
- Selected candidates will be informed via email
Duration of Fellowship:
- Pune: April 23 – June 15
- Mumbai: April 30 – June 22
- Ahmedabad: May 7 – June 29
- Bengaluru: May 14 – July 6
- Delhi: May 28 – July 20
Click here to find the brochure.
For more information from original website, click here.