Join us for fulfilling your goal of becoming a judge either by enrolling in our Classroom Sessions (detailed study materials provided) or by studying our Detailed Explanatory Notes on all the important Acts (we courier the printed notes to your doorstep).
Attend our free live class to experience and judge for yourself the standard of coaching at our Institute.
Fee and class duration
Rs.25000/- for 180 hours of intensive lectures.
- Monday to Sunday Sessions: 1 and half months
- Weekend Sessions: 3months (12weekends and 16 hours per weekend)
Contact: 9448059585 / 080-25257070 or mail us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for details
- Coaching for Civil Judge and District judge level exams conducted by All states and Union territories of India
- The main six central laws consisting of Contract Act, Evidence Act, CPC, CRPC, IPC and Constitutional Law along with Judgement Writing, Framing of Issues and Charges are taught by Jayashree Hariharan who has single-handedly designed and developed the procedures, taught all the prescribed Acts and assisted in preparing explanatory notes for all the Acts listed below
- Detailed and explanatory study material provided for all the 17 main Acts
- The lectures are more analytical in nature with ample examples to drive in the topic, going with the nature of the exams that the listener is planning to attempt
- Test Papers for every act– both objective and descriptive
- Evaluation of the tests written by the students and holding of evaluation sessions
- Our aim is to make the student have an in-depth knowledge of not only the Bare Acts but an analytical study of all the provisions enshrined in various Acts
- We have a highly qualified and strong team of coaches having expertise as well as practical knowledge of the subjects they teach
What we teach
|Framing of Issues ( Civil and Criminal)|
|Framing of Charges (Civil and Criminal)|
|Judgement Writing ( Civil and Criminal)|
|Indian Contract Act|
|Constitution of India|
|Specific Relief Act|
|Transfer of Property Act|
|Hindu Succession Act|
|Indian Succession Act|
|Domestic Violence Act|
|Sale of Goods Act|
|Juvenile Justice Act|
|Negotiable Instruments Act|
|Law of Torts|
|Jurisprudence (taught if required)|
Two batches are starting from February 17th. Please register by February 15th.
Log on to www.instituteofsai.in/judicial-services-exams.html for further details for sample audio lectures