BCL was established in 2008 under the aegis of Bathinda Educational & Environmental Care Society to cater the growing demand for legal education. The sole motive is to facilitate students to achive legal acumenship,leadership,administrative & competitive skills. BCL is associated with well known senior Advocate Mohan Lal Garg, ex-chairman of Bathinda Improvement Trust. Dr. Vijay Garg(child specialist) is the President of the society (Chairman of Dr. Gagandeep rotary Public school Sunam). The institute is running 3 year degree course in law after Graduation and 5 year degree course in law after 10+2.
- To be a centre of excellence in field of legal education by adopting modern teaching and training techniques.
- To impart high quality law education and to develop overall personality of the student in a disciplined environment.
- To make its Law Graduates capable of pursuing a carrier at Bar,competing for Judicial Services,Civil Services,Defense Services and placements in Multi-National Corporations.
- To imbibe high sence of social and moral values among students.
- To develop and promote National integration.
- To encourage participation in sports and co-curricular activities.
Affiliation & Approval
BCL is affiliated to Punjabi University, Patiala and duly approved by Bar Council of India, New Delhi .
Bathinda College of Law
Adjoining Naruana Overbridge,
Badal Road , Bathinda
Telephone : 0164-2281875,2280310
Email Id : email@example.com