An LLM Degree from a Leading Program
Join the many seasoned attorneys and recent graduates who have made the choice to prepare themselves for the next generation of legal practice at the Pepperdine School of Law. Earn your LLM degree from the Straus Institute for Dispute Resolution—ranked the number one dispute resolution program by U.S. News & World Report.
As an advanced law degree, the LLM program requires either an ABA-accredited JD degree (for domestic applicants), or the first degree of law required for law practice or law teaching (for international applicants).
Earn Your LLM from Pepperdine
Pepperdine’s LLM programs offer students the flexibility to customize their education and complete courses at a pace that meets their busy schedules.
Students may choose from one of several concentrations:
- LLM in international commercial arbitration (ICA)
- LLM in international commercial law and arbitration (ICLA)
- LLM in international commercial law and dispute resolution (ICLDR)
- LLM in U.S. Law and dispute resolution
- LLM in dispute resolution with concentrations available in mediation, arbitration, or litigation
Why get an LLM from Pepperdine?
- Qualification for the NY or CA bar exams while focusing in ADR
- An executive format that offers flexible scheduling
- LLM to JD transfer program
- Summer legal English training program
- Award-winning dispute resolution education
- Translation of theory into practice
- Most extensive dispute resolution curriculum
- World’s largest conflict resolution library
Pepperdine University School of Law
24255 Pacific Coast Highway, Malibu, CA 90263