Indian Law Institute (ILI) has been the pioneer in the field of teaching and training of intellectual property laws and cyber laws. After having established a sound framework for the classroom teaching in these fields, we now plan to traverse the virtual world to embark on e-education.
By e-education is meant an innovative, on-line teaching technique for distance learning that utilizes the Internet for teaching purposes. E-education would bring teachers specializing in intellectual property issues closer to students in all corners of India through virtual means. This method allows students to undertake the ILI educational programs in intellectual property at their own place anywhere in India.
The Institute would use distance learning as an alternative and a complement to traditional training methods in order to make course materials accessible to large audiences throughout India.
The Institute’s initiative takes full advantage of information technology and the Internet as an alternative and a complement to traditional training programs. It offers new teaching methodologies, specially-designed course materials, evaluation tools, tailored means of delivery, and greater accessibility.
Teaching would take place in the virtual environment of the Institute’s Web site. A network of tutors on the panel of ILI will be available to guide the students. Students and teachers can interact as often as necessary during the course, because communication takes place through e-mail.
At the end of the program, successfull students receive a certificate acknowledging completion of the course.
Things that would take place on-line in the course:
- Student-teacher interaction
- Student tests and assignments
- Course monitoring
Who can pursue?
Anyone who has access to computer and the Internet can benefit from the Institute’s e-learning programme .
It is a general course which would be of immense value to persons who fall in the following categories:
- Law enforcement personnel – customs officials, police officials, etc.
- Patent agents
- Intellectual Property Offices in Government Sector
- Software Professionals
- Company Executives
- Goverment Officials
The syllabus is divided in four components:
- Copyright and neighbouring rights
- Trademarks, Geographical Indications and Domain Names
- Management of Intellectual Property Rights
Rs. 7,500/-(Rupees Seven Thousand Five Hundred) only.
150 US$ (for foreign students)
Indian Law Institute
Bhagwan Dass Road, New Delhi – 110001
Tel. No: 011- 23382190
Fax No: 011- 23386321
Instructions for filling the Registration Form:
- The Application Form can be downloaded from the ILI ’s web site (www.ili.ac.in).
- If payment of Rs.7500/- is made through Online Payment Gateway, send Application Form along with copy of Payment Response page duly generated by system after successful transaction through email only at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Candidate is requested to send hard copy of the duly filled Application Form along with payment details of Rs.7500/- made either through Demand Draft or Online Payment Gateway to The Indian Law Institute, Bhagwan Dass Road, New Delhi-110001.