Today is the opportunity for 125 crore Indians to join the Mahayagya against corruption, black money, terrorism and fake notes.” – PM Narendra Modi on 8th November 2016.
8th November 2016, will go down in history as a golden lettered day for India. On this day, Prime Minister Narendra Modi announced demonetization, a revolutionary step in fighting the menace of black money and corruption.
In an unprecedented display of Jan Bhagidari, 125 crore Indians stood shoulder to shoulder with the Prime Minister in this fight for India’s bright future.
As we approach a year of this landmark day, let us come together again and highlight the fight against corruption and black money in creative ways. This will help create awareness and also motivate further action in this fight for the nation’s future.
On these themes, you can express your ideas in various ways:
- Essay: You can write an evocative essay. The essay can include the highlights and achievements so far in the fight against corruption and black money and some ideas to further strengthen the participative nature of the battle. (Max length: 1200 words. Submit only in PDF format)
- Artwork: You can prepare creative artworks/caricatures/cartoons/posters that capture the spirit of collective of the people to end the menace of corruption and black money. (Max file size: 4 MB. Submit only in PDF/PNG/JPEG formats)
- Video: You can prepare a video that can reach the mass population of India and highlight to them both achievements as well as the collective nature of the fight and motivate them further to continue to be part of the vigil. (Max duration: 4 minutes. Submit only YouTube links)
- Poem: You can pen down a poem that can be composed into an anthem. (Submit only in PDF format)
For each of the above categories, there are separate prizes and they are as below:
- 1st prize – Rs. 2 lakhs
- 2nd prize – Rs. 1 lakhs
- 3rd prize – Rs. 50,000
- 5 consolation prizes of Rs. 25,000 each
Last Date for submissions: 30th November 2017
For detailed terms and conditions visit this link.