Author(s) : Sir Dinshaw Fardunji Mulla (Revised by Aparna Ravi)
Edition: 6th Edition 2017
Price: INR 1695.00
Mulla on the Law of Insolvency in India is an authoritative, comprehensive reference work which covers the law of insolvency of individuals and partnership firms.
A new code was introduced with an aim to consolidate the existing framework by creating a single law for insolvency and bankruptcy. The book is arranged thematically and provides a comparative analysis of the important provisions of the Code and the earlier Acts. This book has held the status of a legal classic since its first publication in 1930. The current edition has been thoroughly revised and updated. It is an ideal reference for practicing advocates, judges, scholars and financial consultants.
- Single volume, comprehensive reference to Insolvency laws in India
- The book is a part of the series of Tagore Law Lectures
- Updated to include the new Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016
- It is a renowned publication on insolvency laws and has carved a brand name for itself through 11 successful editions
- This edition attempts to provide a black-letter interpretation of the provisions Code while the Courts are still exploring the reading of these provisions
*as carried by LexisNexis website