Institute of Law Nirma University (ILNU), Ahmedabad, Certificate Course on “Emerging Trends in Global Constitutionalism (13th– 17th November,), 2017: Register by November 11, 2017.
Institute of Law Nirma University (ILNU), has great pleasure in announcing about the Certificate Course on “Emerging Trends in Global Constitutionalism ”scheduled from 13th– 17th November 2017.
13th– 17th November,
2.00 AM- 3.30 PM
The Certificate Course aims at:
- To study the overview of thecontemporary developments in the field of constitutional law inclusive of constitutionalism
- To embark on a comparative analysis, consider the effectiveness of the rule of law in contemporary times and examine the fundamental principles of the global constitutional development.
- To study the impact of alternative dispute resolution mechanisms in International Commercial Contracts and Arbitration.
About Resource Person: Hon’ble Mr. Justice Mohan Peiris
Justice Peter Mohan Maithree Peiris, PC was the 43rd de facto Chief Justice of Sri Lanka. He previously held the post of Attorney General.
Mr. Peiris was appointed Attorney General on 18 December 2008. Mr. Peiris was appointed Senior Legal Officer to the Cabinet in September 2011. He became chairman of Seylan Bank in April 2012. He represented Sri Lanka in The UN Committee Against Torture in 2011. Mr. Peiris was nominated to be Chief Justice by President Mahinda Rajapaksa. The Government of Sri Lanka acknowledged that the appointment of Mohan Peiris as the Chief Justice.
Nirma University Students: INR 500/
Other Students: INR 1000/-
Professionals, Academicians & Others: INR 1500/-
* Participation fees Includes reference material, certificate of participation and refreshments.
NOTE: A maximum of 45 participants will be accepted on a First Come First Serve Basis.
Registration to participate in the Certificate Course shall be made on or before 11th November 2017.
Dr. Tarkesh Molia
Address your Queries to:
- Mr. Ankit Tripathi – 917355238546
- Mr. Mani Shankar – +917043702938
Email Id- email@example.com