1st Research Paper Writing Competition
Supremo Amicus (ISSN NO. 2456-9704) is an online peer-reviewed international journal on the law.
It is Quarterly Published Journal which journal seeks to provide comprehensive information on different aspects of the legal and scientific field. It focuses on the advancement of science and law and the various challenges which are before us in these fields.
Science and law are the disciplines the prime purpose of which has been to understand human nature, to regulate the society and to remove various obstacles to make day to day working easy. Both the disciplines exist for humans and not humans for science and law. With this background, the journal focuses on the growth in these fields.
The Editorial Committee of “SUPREMO AMICUS ” (Volume 2 Issue 1 November 2017) hereby invites articles and book reviews on the law from academicians, advocates, and research scholars.
For young students, Supreme Amicus will provide expert guidance to help them convert college projects into quality research papers.
Open Theme: Any Topic related To law.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR PAPER SUBMISSION
The submission should be on any theme relating to Law and Science
- The quality-based selected paper will be published in the form of Book with International Standards Book Number.
- Only full papers submitted on or before the deadline shall be considered for publication.
- Authors are requested to adhere to following word limit:
- Long Articles: 4000-6000 words (excluding footnotes).
- Short Articles: 2000-3000 words (excluding footnotes).
- Case comment: 1000 words (excluding footnotes).
- Book review: 1000 words (excluding footnotes).
- The articles must be in Times New Roman, Font Size 12, 1.5 line spacing, on an A4 sheet with 1” margin on all sides, to be sent in .doc/.docx format.
- A uniform style of the citation must be strictly adhered to while submitting the paper.
- The content of the articles should be original and no plagiarized material will be selected for publication
All manuscripts submitted shall accompany
- A cover letter with the Name(s) of the Author(s), Institution/Affiliation, the Title of the Manuscript and Contact Information including an Email Address and Mobile Number;
- Send to Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- First Prize(Best Research Paper): Gold Medal+Rs. 2500 Cash +Certificate Of Merit +Interview Opportunity for Member of Editorial Board + Internship Opportunity with any Senior editor of Your choice.
- Second Prize:Silver Medal +Rs 1500 cash + Certificate Of Merit + Internship Opportunity with any Senior editor of Your choice.
- Third Prize:Silver Medal+Rs 1100 Cash + Certificate of Merit
Internship Can Be Both Online and Offline Depending Upon the choice of Contributor.
Top 10 entries will receive the consolation Prize (Certificate of Merit).
Certificate Of Publication to All Selected Contributors
Participation Certificate will be Provided to All the contributors within 1 week Of deadline.
Processing /Registration Fee
For Participation, No Fees has to be Paid. The Registration Fees Will only be Paid by contributors who’s Work has been Selected For Publication. They Will be Notified by Mail.
Indian delegates :
Single authored paper: INR 1500
Co-authored paper: INR 2100
Foreign delegates :
Single authored paper: $ 60
Co-authored paper: $ 80
How to Submit the Articles:
All submissions must be sent to email@example.com and must be attached with a covering letter mentioning the name of the author, occupation, title of the submission, mobile phone number and contact address, for future reference.
Publication will be available on www.supremoamicus.org
For Query Contact Below:
Yash Ajmani, Contact No. + 91 9876533712, Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sanya Singh (Student Editor), Email Id: email@example.com
The submissions should reach us on or before October 25, 2017.
For More Details Visit Our Website: www.supremoamicus.org