The Faculty and students of Faculty of Law, Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi, are delighted to announce the first ever edition of Tabeer– the annual law fest that will pertain to sports, cultural and academic events, scheduled to be held from 19 to 21 January, 2018.
Tabeer is an urdu word which means to interpret the dreams or to know the result of one’s deeds and thus in this first edition of our law fest, we give creative freedom and a platform to all the participants, to interpret and create their victories according to their abilities and talents.
In the history of the Faculty of Law, Jamia Millia Islamia, Tabeer emerged as an idea after rigorous brainstorming and is only culminating into an active action and reality with the zeal and enthusiasm of the students and participants together.
The fest will be a host of a plethora of events, each meted out to test the participant’s academic, cultural and sporting skills and amidst all the grueling and boiling competitive spirit, there will be fun and frolic, a platform to meet, greet and celebrate new bonds and beginnings, to rock to DJs and to cease the night with celestial sufi mysticism.
Come forth for an experience, you’d want to cherish forever.
THE REGISTRATIONS HAVE BEGUN!
The lists of events that will be conducted this year are as follows:
- Law Reforms
- Legal Essay
- Legal Quiz
- Extempore Moot
- Table Tennis
- Lawn Tennis
- Group Dance
- Singing – Group/Solo (Western and Indian)
- Nukkad Natak
- Battle of Bands
- Photo Hunt
- Short Film
- Ethnic Walk
- Poetry Slam
Last Date for confirmation of participation and registration with due payment is 15thNovember, 2017.
Registration & Mode of Payment
- Participating teams must ensure that all requisite details i.e. name of participant(s); event name(s); college/university name have been sent to our official email address i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2500 [Accommodation + Breakfast + Local Transport + Cultural Night + No bar in participation in any number of event] or Rs. 1000 [Participation in any number of events + Cultural Night + Breakfast]
- Payment shall be accepted only in the form of a ‘Demand Draft’ drawn in favour of ‘Registrar, Jamia Millia Islamia’ payable at New Delhi and posted at college address i.e. ‘Faculty of Law, Jamia Millia Islamia’
The official rulebook of Tabeer’18 is https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8s9BbF7GQ4dNDBxWWNSOWlCVnoxQ1VfR3ItTXdRU2dadS1n/view
The prizes for each of the events are provided https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8s9BbF7GQ4dX3NkbmMxQmRXWXpiU3JfbWpOZUtTZFVDVElz/view
Prizes worth Rs. 4 Lakh and more await you at Tabeer.
- Sayantika Ganguly: +91-9873546287
- Ahmed Nabeel Rizvi: +91- 8586951556
- Aquib Ahmad: +9711080641 (Convener)
- Akanksha Rai: +8010102905 (Convener)
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/tabeer2018