Responsibilities Human Resource
- To develop and track measurable facets of the recruiting and hiring process so that the processes are transparent and measurable.
- Create job descriptions.
- Lead the creation of a recruiting and interviewing plan for each open position.
- Efficiently and effectively fill open positions.
- To develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need.
- Communicate with managers and employees regularly to establish rapport, gauge morale, and source new candidate leads.
- Create contacts within the industry.
- Among other potential recruiting and hiring measurements, collect data on cost-per-hire, time to hire, the impact of a continuous improvement process on cost savings, and the improvement of work processes in the time taken or steps involved.
- Review applicants to evaluate if they meet the position requirements.
- Maintain all pertinent applicant and interview data in the Cloud/ Server based System .
- Responsible for managing and processing the payroll of the company.
- Performing reference and background checks for potential employees.
- Interviewing and selecting employees onsite.
- Preparing and sending offer packages.
Responsibilities – Legal
- Handling various legal matters after understanding the clients case.
- Advising on managing the tender documents.
- Reviewing the existing legal cases of the organization and work upon resolving them.
- Providing legal advice to the management.
- Analyzing the risks while signing new business deals.
- Analyzing legal information and do the essential paper work.
- Handling litigation management.
- Reviewing contracts and agreements and see to it that they comply with the legal norms.
- Dealing with external law authorities.
- To stay updated with the information related to the laws and legal processes.
- To explain the legal issues that may arise due to certain reasons.
- Appointing Lawyers/Firms on retainer ship basis and coordinate and liaise with them for resolution of cases.
- To review the legal matters of the company and work upon managing them efficiently.
- To deal with lawyers and other law personnel to discuss about the case.
- To prepare various legal reports on the cases handled.
- Supervising day to day office activities.
- Oversee facilities services, maintenance activities.
- Organize and supervise other office activities (recycling, renovations, event planning etc.)
- Maintaining schedules for supplies, equipment and technological systems.
- Minimum experience of 8 Years majorly in the field of Human Resource and legal along with administration.
- MBA from a reputed institute in Human Resources.
- Work experience in Legal Matters.
- Should have managed Administration as well.
Salary:INR 70,000 – 90,000 P.A.
Industry:Construction / Engineering / Cement / Metals
Functional Area:Top Management
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
KeyskillsLegal AdviceGeneral ManagementLitigation ManagementContractsContract ReviewEvent PlanningLegal CasesNew BusinessContinuous ImprovementLegal Issues
Desired Candidate Profile
The Candidate must be having an experience of not less than 8 Years majorly in the Human Resource Management & Legal Field. Must be an MBA in Human Resource Management from a reputed institute and a qualification in LegalField would be desirable. He/She should have a working experience in the legal & Administrative field as well.
PG:MBA/PGDM – HR/Industrial Relations, Other Management
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Indotech Infracon Pvt LtdWe are a part of Brahmaputra Group which is mainly into Infrastructure. We also deal in the Real Estate Sector and Infrastructure sector as in Affordable Housing, Industrial Parks etc.