DATE- 24TH -25TH NOVEMBER 2017
School of Law, IMS Unison University, Dehradun
Dates of Event
24th -25th November 2017
Last Date of Registration
6th November, 2017
Last Date for Submission of Hard copies
- October 10, 2017 Release of Rules & Regulations of the Client Counseling Competition
- November 06, 2017 – Last Date for Submission of Soft Copy of Registration Form, Demand Draft/NEFT/IMPS Details& Travel Plan e-mail: email@example.com
- November 17, 2017 – Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy of Registration Form, Demand Draft/ NEFT/IMPS Details& Travel Plan
- November 24, 2017 – Inauguration, Preliminary and Quarter Final Rounds
- November 25, 2017 – Semi-Final and Final Rounds, Valedictory & Prize Distribution Ceremony
RULES AND REGULATIONS
The Competition is open for students pursuing three/ five year LL.B. Degree Course from recognized Law College/University in India, subject to fulfillment of the registration formalities.
- TEAM COMPOSITION
Each team shall consist of maximum of two members (one Senior Advocate and one Junior Advocate). All participants are mandatorily required to carry their University/College ID Cards during the competition.
- In order to confirm participation, teams of every Institution should register themselves as per schedule mentioned herein above. The registration process consists of the following two steps:
- Step one: Each team is required to send the scanned copy of their duly filled-in Registration form along with the scanned copy of the Demand Draft/NEFT/IMPS details to firstname.lastname@example.org by Nov.06, 2017. Subject of the mail should bear “Registration Form for IMS UNISON UNIVERSITY 1st NATIONAL CLIENT CONSELING COMPETITION, 2017”.
The Demand Draft shall be drawn in the favour of “IMS Unison University” payable at Dehradun.
Details for Payment through e-mode such as NEFT/IMPS are as under
Beneficiary Name: IMS Unison University
Account No: 15262191005680
Bank : Oriental Bank of Commerce, Makkawala, Dehradun
IFSC Code: ORBC0101526
NOTE- In case of payment through NEFT/IMPS original receipt along with the UTR No. /Ref. No. is required to be submitted through e-mail (scanned copy).
- Step two: Registration Form and Original Demand Draft/original receipt along with the UTR No./Ref. No. should reach the University by Nov. 17, 2017. “Registration Form for IMS UNISON UNIVERSITY 1st NATIONAL CLIENT COUNSELING COMPETITION, 2017” should be superscripted on the envelope.
The postal address is as under:
“Client Counseling Competition 2017”; School of Law; IMS Unison University, Makkawala Greens, Mussoorie Diversion Road, Dehradun- 248009
- Registration Fee: Rs. 4000/- (Rupees Four Thousand only) for each participating team.
- Forms received after the deadline shall not be considered for registration.
- The Registration is open to 25 teams only on First cum First Serve basis.
- The Registration Fee shall not be refunded in case the Registered Team fail to arrive for the competition or requisite number of team members fail to participate.
- There shall be ‘NO’ on the spot registration of the teams.
VII. SUBJECTS ENCOMPASSED:
All the Problems shall be based on either of the subjects, solely or in combination therewith:
- Contract Law
- Criminal Law
III. Family Law
- Law of Torts
- Constitutional Law
The participants are expected to have knowledge of other ancillary laws and procedures.
For additional information and clarifications please contact;
- Faculty Convener: Ms. Shalini Saxena
- Faculty Co- Conveners : Ms. Falguni Pokhriyal & Ms. Aditi Singh
- Student Convener: Dharamveer Singh (9045111666)
- Student Co-Conveners: Vishal Bera (9760284840)
Shivam Thapliyal (7895022477)