- Three A-levels at grades AAA or equivalent. Re-sits are considered on a case by case basis.
- Applicants offering at least one A level from the Russell Group list of facilitating subjects are preferred.
- Applicants sitting the International Baccalaureate will require 32pts with 666 at Higher Level.
- Applicants applying for the LLB with French Law or LLB with German Law must achieve an A grade/6 at higher level in the appropriate language.
- If you wish to apply for Law with Business then you must have a GCSE in Mathematics at grade B.
- We do not interview any applicants.
- Other qualifications are accepted please contact email@example.com details.