Law of taxation is vital not just to giant corporate houses but also to individuals earning income or making gains from different sources. The Income Tax Act, 1961 along with the Income Tax Rules provides the manner and method of computation and assessment of the tax liability of a person. Any non-compliance with these provisions can invite heavy penalty to be paid by the assessee. In this backdrop, a sound understanding of the law and the practicalities surrounding the computation of income tax is indispensable. Further, with the advancement of technology, the CBDT has adopted e-mechanisms to facilitate assessees to meet the compliances prescribed by these laws. It is thus, imperative to have a thorough knowledge and understanding of the available online mechanisms. This certificate course aims to apprise the participants of these aspects in order to enable them to have an enhanced understanding of these compliances and an elementary ability to advice stakeholders on the same
The 16-hour intensive training programme will give in-depth insight into the knowledge of understanding on the practical application of TDS and also provides an overview of the law and practical aspects of filing of returns.
The programme is designed to:
▪ Provide a brief overview of the basic concepts of income, residential status and tax rates on individuals and companies.
▪ Learn the provisions and practical application of tax deducted at source on salary, interest on securities, interest other than interest on securities, etc.
▪ Familiarize the participants with the aspects pertaining to tax collected at source.
▪ Apprise and familiarize the participants with the relevant forms.
▪ Provide an overview of the law and practical aspects of filing of returns.
▪ Analyse and understand the assessment procedures.
▪ Understand the aspects pertaining to international individual taxation and corporate restructuring.
GNLU is organising an Advanced Level Training Programme on Law and Practicalities of Computation & Assessment of Tax scheduled from 6th to 8th October 2017.
Rs. 500/- For GNLU Students
Rs. 1,000/- For Professionals and Others
Note: Fees include only registration, tuition and course materials/examination.
Advocates, Academics, Legal personnel, Legal Advisors, Students (pursuing full-time undergraduate and postgraduate programmes in Law, Commerce, Management or Professionals in any related field are eligible to register for this course. 25 (FCFS)
Objective Test (MCQ)
Sessions will be conducted in a state of the art class-room.
Participants are advised to use laptop to study reading materials and documents.
For Registration, click @
For Payment of Fess, click @
For any queries, please feel free to send an email to email@example.com or call at +91- 8128650876.