9th September, 2017
Geeta Institute of Law, Panipat
Theme of the Workshop
Intellectual Property Awareness
The main objective of the workshop is, to create understanding among the students about the Intellectual Property along with following listed objectives:
- Definition of Intellectual Property (IP)
- Different forms of IP
- Significance of Intellectual Property
- Definition of a patent
- Importance of patents
- Career prospects in the field of Intellectual property
- Job profiles in Intellectual property
- Criteria for patentability
- Patentable and non patentable subject matter
- Balance between patenting and publication
- Overview of the patenting process
- Understanding procedure of patent searching, patent drafting and filling application.
- Understanding law for various other fields of IP such as trademark, copy Rights, and industrial design.
- Trade secrets & IP agreements
- IP valuation
- Commercialization of patents
- Government aid in IP filings for Inventors and start ups
Intellectual Property Awareness Workshop
This workshop would start with an opening session elucidating the purpose of IP, and giving an overview on the most important IPRs, such as, patents, trademarks and trade names, designs, copyright, etc. Illustrative examples would be discussed to explain the various intellectual property rights issues.
An important session that will specifically focus for patents (protecting technical inventions), including topics such as the patentability criteria, the contents of a patent application, how patents can be exploited, is also proposed.
All these topics would be accompanied with illustrative examples. Furthermore, the participants will get an introduction to claim interpretation, drafting, overview on searching patent literature, and Do’s and Don’ts again accompanied by illustrative examples.
Who can participate?
Workshop is only for Law Students, Law Teachers, and Researcher.
9th September, 2017 (Saturday)
Limited seats are available (Serve on first come basis).
10 am to 5 pm
Ø First Session: 11 am to 1 pm.
Ø Lunch: 1 pm to 2 pm
Ø Second Session: 2 pm to 4 pm
Ø Question & Answer: 4 pm to 4:30 pm
Note: Fee paid will not be refunded.
Trayambak Oversaes Pvt Ltd.
NOTE: Participation certificate will be given to all the Students, Teachers, and Researcher.
Deadline for Registration
7th September, 2017
Mr. Abhay Singh
Email id: email@example.com
1) Shashwat Sharma
Phone No. 9671444468
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Vilas Sharma
Phone No. 9811821735
Email Id: email@example.com
3) Neha Mittal
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Email Id: email@example.com