About the Competition:
For the upcoming flag bearers of the society, it’s very important to have an insightful view of how law & society as institutions operate. So as the name of the competition already suggests, this competition will bring forth that insightful view of the participants through different angles & perspectives. The topics are designed in such a way which will ignite vivid views & allow the participants to polish up their thought process & sieve out the unbiased & rational opinions. The participants will develop a better outlook & stir up the grey matter, helping them to become more articulate in expressing the plights & triumphs of law & society.
Educentric aims to create a platform where a student can find all the guidance & assistance required for their development and staying ahead in this cut-throat competitive world. Educentric has a dedicated team which also works in areas for creating awareness about rights and duties of an individual in society & helps them be the better & aware citizen, a responsible one. Educentric also provide a platform where individual can share their opinion and thoughts about diverse aspects which affects us, the citizens, like education, policy making, government or technology. We also assist various event organizers in conducting events in a smooth and successful manner by promoting their event and providing technical assistance.
Fusion law school
Fusion Law School has been founded with an objective to bridge the gap between requirements of the legal profession and the education being provided at law Schools. the only one aim in mind at everything FSL do, is that education needs to be practically relevant and useful.
FSL believe that everyone has the right to an affordable and quality legal education. Fusion Law School as its name suggests has a mission to provide legal education, which is an amalgamation of theoretical as well as practical aspects of law. We also continuously endeavor to enhance the employability potential of Participants enrolled in our Courses by imparting employment oriented education.
Courses of FSL consist of structured training program on various subjects of law that will enhance your practical knowledge, skills and proficiency in the actual day-to-day practice of law and give you a distinct professional edge in this competitive environment.
Humanitarian challenges of drawn-out fragility and conflict-related crises, and also the recent new migration and expatriate movement round the globe, underscore the necessity to break down the barriers between humanitarian and developmental work. With ever increasing chances of Third World War, which leaves us with one question, what if this war takes place? And as if this wasn’t enough for the mankind to suffer, the Nature strikes again on us in the face of IRMA. Now the question that lies is where are we heading towards? Do you really think that Nation has developed enough or half of it is still left? Are the laws prevailing currently around the globe are sufficient enough to protect the mankind and Nature? To have a deep insight on all such questions arousing in our mind Educentric presents call for papers on Contemporary development in Social, Humanitarian and Environmental issues.
- Are we heading towards a 3rd World War?
- Brexit and New face of Europe
- Food and Health safety in Africa
- Refugee crisis across globe
- How India got upper hand in Doklam Standoff?
- ISIS- Terrorism in the name of religious fanaticism.
India: Past Preset and Future
- What if India was never colonized?
- Safe keeping Men’s rights.
- Religious and spiritual leaders- their influence over society • Is Indian law sexiest?
- Education system in India: challenges and opportunity
Law and Society
- Human rights and War against Terrorism.
- Fundamental Right to privacy, boon or bane?
- Women and personal laws -Restriction of women in sacred places.
- Cyber security & threat.
- Artificial intelligence and society
- Technological advancement: convenience or hardship for humans
- Digital currency: bitcoins and other currencies
- Global warning: changing climate pattern and its consequences • Sustainable development and environment.
- Renewable energy and future security
- Role of Technology in conservation of nature
Guidelines for Submission
ØThe articles must be submitted in English only.
Ø The articles should be the original work of the authors. Plagiarism up to 30% only.
ØThe articles published elsewhere or selected/submitted for publication elsewhere shall be disqualified.
Ø The name of the author(s) should not be mentioned anywhere in the essay.
Ø The word limit for the article is 3000 – 5000 words, not including footnotes.
Ø The articles should be typed in: Times New Roman, Font Size 12 and Line Spacing 1.5.
Ø The footnotes must be typed in: Times New Roman, Font Size 10 and Line Spacing 1.
Ø The margins should be 1” or 2.54 cm on all sides.
Ø Any uniform mode of citation to be followed.
Ø Registration Date- last date of registration 15th October
Ø Submission Date – The articles must be submitted on or before 25 November 2017
Ø Declaration of the Result – On or by 30th December. The winners of the competition shall be notified by email and by declaration of results of the competition on the website of Educentric. (www.educentric.com)
Registration fees for Participants:
Ø Students- Rupees 100/- for single author and Rupees 150/- for co-author.
Make payment of registration fees through following manner
Ø PAYTM-8109425150 (take screenshot of payment and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bank details- Union Bank of India Account Holder – EDUCENTRIC
- A/C No- 612701010050323
- Branch- Priyadarshininagar Raipur
- IFSC Code- UBIN0561274
Ø Online payment- pay required registration fees through website via debitcard/credit card/ netbanking
THE TRANSACTION ID OF REGISTATION FEES
Once you are done with payment then fill the Registration form AVAILABLE on following link http://www.educentric.in/course_detail.html?id=52
Once you are done with payment then fill the form (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe-
Kindly open the above mentioned link and fill out the required field Prizes:
- 12 Prizes Worth Rs 33,000
- 10% Discount on Certificate Courses for every participant
- Prizes for best article in every theme/category
- Publication of articles shortlisted by the editorial team of educentic and INDIAN
JOURNAL OF CONTEMPORARY DEVELOPMENT
- The articles must be sent by email to email@example.com
- The body of the e-mail must specify the name of the author and College/Institute/University of Author.
- The articles may be attached in ‘.doc’ or ‘.docx’ format only.
- The participants are required to send the following details in a separate word document attached to the e-mail:
- Title of the Article:
- Theme of Article
- Name of the Author:
- College/ Institute/University of Author
- Programme Enrolled & Year of Study of Author
- E-mail address & Contact No. of Author
- If selected, Educentric shall have the right to publish the entries in the form of a journal and the authors will be notified of the same.
- No extra charges for publication in the journal.
- A Committee of Experts shall be constituted as a Jury, to select the winning entries. The decision of the Jury shall be final and binding.
- Educentric possesses the right to reject entries which do not conform to the Guidelines for Submission.
For any queries, you may leave us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or whatsapp us at Vineet- 9868112362 or Nalini- 08109425150 (Please do not call. Leave a message, we will get back)