We are interested in Articles, Research Papers, Projects, Case Comment, Case Analysis, Book Review, Essays. The manuscript can be focused on any contemporary legal issue focused on Commonwealth Countries.
Creative Connect International Publishers is proud to announce call for paper for its flagship Commonwealth Law Review Journal Volume 3.1. The submission deadline for the journal is 10th Sept., 2017
Deadline –10th Sept., 2017
Manuscript acceptance email will be sent by –15th Sept., 2017
Journal would be released – 25th Sept., 2017
Commonwealth Law Review Journal [CLRJ] is delighted to announce a call for papers for its Volume 3.1 which will focus on contemporary issues of law in Commonwealth countries.
- Authors should not mention their name or any kind of identification mark in the manuscript. Any manuscript found to have any details of authors shall be rejected upfrontly.
- Article/Essay shall be of 2500-10000 words, book reviews: 1000-1500 words, Case Analysis/ Case comment: 1000-1500 words.
- All submissions have to be made in MS Word format with Font size 12 and 1.5 line space.
- Co-authorship is allowed to a maximum of 3 Authors. 3 separate certificates will be provided to each author.
- Papers must be written solely by the candidate, in English, and may not have been submitted for publication elsewhere.
- Plagiarism is strictly prohibited and shall lead to immediate rejection.
PAPER SUBMISSION PROCEDURE
- The deadline for submissions is 11:59 PM Indian Standard Time on 10th Sept., 2017.
- Authors should send their papers using the “Submit Article” link on the website i.e. clrj.ccinternational.in
- For any queries, contact us at by clicking here.
THE REVIEW PROCESS & OTHER INFORMATION:-
- It is the author’s responsibility to ensure that all references and citations are correct, and the submissions do not contain any material that infringes copyright or is defamatory, obscene or otherwise unlawful or litigious.
- The copyright of the manuscript will vest with Creative Connect International Publishers Group. Due accreditation will be given to the authors.
- For the purpose of anonymity, the author/s shall not disclose their identities anywhere in the body of the manuscript.
- The submissions will undergo a double-blind peer-review process.
- The Editorial Board reserves the right for modification of the manuscript to maintain the standard and quality of the submission. The board will notify its decision and other relevant information through email.
PUBLICATION FEES [AFTER THE PAPER IS ACCEPTED]
The author/s are expected to deposit publication fee, once the research paper is accepted for publication. The mode of payment will be intimated to the author/s via email.
|Single Author||Rs. 1200 [30 USD for International Authors]|
|Co-Authorship for 2 Authors||Rs. 1600 [44 USD for International Authors]|
|Co-Authorship for 3 Authors||Rs. 2000 [66 USD for International Authors]|