Kamath and Kamath, started in 1983, is a full time service Law Firm based in Bangalore, doing wide-ranging work from transactional work to Litigation and Arbitration.
About the KMK Lecture Series:
After the success of the 1 st KMK Lecture Series on International Air and Space Law in March 2017, we are now conducting the 2 nd KMK Lecture Series, this time with focus on the Important Aspects of Lending Contracts.
The Lecture Series will cover the following aspects:
- Analysis of Lending Contracts from a Lender’s Perspective
- Types of Lending Agreements executed in Commercial Transactions
- Important Clauses of Loan Agreements
- Security Creation and Perfection
- Valid Execution and Storage of Documents
- Stamp Duty Aspects in Lending Contracts
- Monitoring of Lending Contracts
We are looking forward to have another fun-filled interactive and learning session with you!
Eligibility Criteria and Registration for the Lecture Series
Those students who are pursuing the 5-year or 3 year LL.B. Course in any College/University can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
- Please mention: ‘Registration for KMK Lecture Series on Lending Contracts’ in the subject of the email.
- Please state the name of your College/University, year of study and the Course undertaken (3 year or 5 year of LL.B. degree)
- Please attach a copy of your CV
In case the number of students registering for the lecture series are more than that can be accommodated, preference will be given to 4 th or 5 th year students of the 5 year LL.B.
Degree / 3rd year students of the 3 year LL.B. Degree. There will be no registration fee charged for this event. All the participating students will receive a certificate of participation.
Last Date for Registration: 23 rd September 2017, by 9:00 AM.
All the selected candidates for the lecture series will be informed about their selection by 23rd September, 2017 by 5:00 PM.
The Arbitration Centre, Kamath and Kamath, 5th Floor, Chitrapur Bhavan, 15th Cross, 8th Main Road, Above Canara Bank, Malleshwaram, Bengaluru – 560003
24th September 2017: 5:00 PM – 7.00 PM
All queries can be sent to email@example.com or calling the following at 080-23311834:
- Veena J Kamath, Assocaite, Kamath and Kamath
- Vaidehi Shastree, Assocaite, Kamath and Kamath