Are you waiting for an opportunity to prove yourself and make an impact?
The Legal Desire Campus Ambassador Programme is an exclusive opportunity for current law college students to gain valuable experience of being Campus Ambassador in their college. The Campus Ambassadors will gain entrepreneur skills by being a part of Legal Desire Team to work and build lasting relationships with talented and highly qualified legal professionals.
It is a platform where you can make a difference by learning new skills, meeting new people, building self-confidence, experiencing the corporate world and living your vision. We work with students to help them discover their potential and make their mark as professionals. As campus ambassadors, you get to run your own show. A programme which is anchored in a fast paced and highly competitive environment, it tests participants’ perseverance and aims to get the best out of them. It brings together a world of exciting projects, terrific mentors, great networking opportunities with experienced professionals and a chance to win coveted titles.
If you are a passionate individual with ambitious dreams and would like to work with talented and qualified professionals, then the ‘Legal Desire Campus Ambassador Programme’ could be the right break for you. It is a platform where you can make a difference by contributing, but at the same time enhance your Leadership skills & expertise in law.
What you do?
- Be the official ambassador and representative of Legal Desire in your college
- Organising events in your institution with support of Legal Desire.
- Organising Legal Aid Camps in your region.
- Communication with organisations & institution.
- Maintaining Legal Database & Doing Legal Research work.
- Submission of Articles to Legal Desire Website.
- Reporting Events of Your Institution as ‘Legal Desire Reporter’
- Maintain relevant databases and submit reports
- Coordinate the execution of activities in your college
- Conduct interviews of Dean, Director, Principal of your Law Faculty, eminent legal luminaries visiting your law faculty, the guests arriving at your campus etc. for the purpose of publication on interview section
- Managing pages of Legal Desire Reporter Magazine
- Attending events hosted by Legal Desire such as conferences, seminars, competitions and exhibitions
- Sourcing and securing sponsorship
What you need?
- Team Leading Quality
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent coordination and interaction skills
- Energy, with a desire to come up with fresh ideas to improve engagement
What you get?
- Stipend of INR.1K/month
- Certificate of appreciation* from Legal Desire
- Free Fully Sponsored Trips to International & National Legal Events like Seminars, Conferences and Moots as a Part of Legal Desire Team to report the event with our Media Team.
- Work closely with the Legal Desire team to gain world-class exposure
- Rewards & Promotions for Performance.
- Earn from Paid Tasks every month.
- Free Legal Desire Shopping Credits to shop online law books and other services.
- Free Discount Vouchers for Online Certification Courses conducted by Legal Desire.
- Exclusive Legal Desire merchandise: Tshirts, Cap, Stationeries etc.
- Paid internship opportunities with partner organisations.
*subject to satisfactory deliverance on the expectations as evaluated by coordinating team.
Tenure: 12 Months, (can be extended by the opinion of Legal Desire as per the performance)
Interested students apply with their resume and photo to firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject-line: ‘Application for Campus Ambassador’
Selected Students will be notified by telephonic/skype interview.