Jindal Global Law School’s Centre for Intellectual Property and Technology Law (CIPTEL) and Intellectual Property Rights Society is inviting articles for their blog – India Entertainment Law.
The blog seeks to promote writing and discussions related to Media and Entertainment laws in India and the world. The blog is tentatively slated to be launched on 15th October with articles being invited for the same.
We are inviting applications on a rolling basis with the first deadline for submission being the 22th of August, 2017.
- All articles should be around 1000-1200 words.
- Co-authorship is allowed to maximum of two authors.
- The submissions are to be made in Microsoft Word Format by sending an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The sub-headings should be formatted in Normal with case size 14 in Times New Roman and Bold. The body of the writing should be formatted in Normal with case size 12 in Times New Roman.
The blog submission document should also be accompanied with the Cover Letter as an attachment stating the following details:
- Name of the author
- Designation: e.g. Student/Lawyer/Professor at ABC
- Phone Number:
- Name of Institution
The Editorial Board has the authority to reject any submission made which is in non-compliance to the guidelines stated above.
The CIPTEL will have the copyright to the work that will published via the blog and the consent of the owner will be sought to transfer the rights from the author.
For any queries, please contact Dhruv Shekhar 9911319713; Email: email@example.com.