Amity Law School, Noida is pleased to announce the 7th Edition of its annual flagship event, Amity International Moot Court Competition, 2017 (III Paperless Moot), scheduled to be held from 2nd-4th November, 2017.
The moot problem has been designed on established principles of International Law, which will provide participants with a panorama of unconventional and extraordinary legal issues to delve upon.
However, contrary to the usual international moots that happen in the International Criminal Court or the International Court of Justice, this one will be dealt by the WTO Dispute Resolution Mechanism. This would welcome a new horizon of arguments to make Amity International Moot all the more interesting.
Cash prize, awards and certificate of merit shall be provided for the following categories:
1. Release of Moot Proposition, Rules, Registration Form, Event Schedule
and Travel form-10th August, 2017
2. Clarifications – 6th October, 2017
3. Last date for intimation of Registration through E-mail- 20th September, 2017
4. Last date for submission of Registration Forms and Demand Draft- 27th September, 2017
5. Last date for submission of moot memoranda (Via E-mail), (No hard copy for the memorandum has to be submitted, as the format of the Competition is E-Moot)- 26th October, 2017
6. Submission of travel plan (via E-mail)- 26th October, 2017
To register for the Moot Court Competition, kindly confirm your participation via email to the Organizing Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org and fill in the attached Registration Form and
Official website’ of Amity International Moot Court Competition, 2017 is: amityinternationalmoot.weebly.com (to be updated).
Official blog’ of the Amity International Moot Court Competition, 2017 is: www.amityintlmoot.blogspot.com.
‘Official email’ of the Amity International Moot Court Competition is : email@example.com
Contact Details: Student Core Committee for 7th Amity International Moot Court Competition, 2017
Ridam Arora: 9899866890
Yasharth Jayant Lal: 9953000845