The Government of West Bengal also known as the State Government of West Bengal, or locally as State Government, is the supreme governing authority of the Indian state of West Bengal and its 20 districts. It consists of an executive, led by the Governor of West Bengal, a judiciary and a legislative.
Office of the Block Development officer, Government of West Bengal released new notification on their official website for the recruitment of 22 office in-charge, Counsellor vacancies on contractual basis. Job seekers should apply before 17th July 2017.
Govt Department:- Government of West Bengal
Post Name:- office in-charge, Counsellor
Job Posting:- West Bengal
Deadline:- 17th July 2017
Office In-Charge:- 02 vacancies
- Qualification:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Office In-Charge should have LLB or master degree in Psychology social work / social science with 3 year experience in the field of child welfare.
- Salary Structure:- Rs 25000/- Per Month
Counsellor:- 03 vacancies
- Qualification:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Counsellor should have master degree in Psychology / social work social science..
- Salary Structure:- Rs 17500/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 17 to 42 years as on 20th June 2017.
Selection Process:- Written Examination and after exams candidates will be invited for personal Interview and last step will be documents verification.
How to apply for recruitment WB Govt 2017:- Applicants may apply online through official website http://purulla.gov.in from 23rd June 2017 to 17th July 2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
- Form Submission start Date: 23/06/2017
- Form Submission End Date: 17/07/2017