World Health Organization is inviting internship applications for candidates to experience working at WHO.
- The applicant should be of 20 years of age on the date of application.
- Applicant should be enrolled in a course of study at a reputed university/ college leading to formal qualification (graduate or postgraduate).
- Applicants who applies within the six months of their completion of degree will also be considered.
- The applicant who has completed 3 years of full-time study at a university or equivalent institution prior to commencing the internship.
- The intern should be available for a minimum of 6 weeks and a maximum of 3 months.
- The applicant must be fluent in at least one of the working languages of the office to which he/she will be assigned.
- The applicant should not be related to any WHO staff member as is defined in staff rule 3 (e.g., son/daughter, brother/sister, or mother/father).
- The applicant has not participated in WHO’s programme, previously.
Period of Internship
Interns will be accepted for 6 weeks and a maximum of 3 months.
- WHO internships are not paid .
- Travel costs, travel arrangements, including visas, and living accommodation are the responsibility of the intern or their sponsoring institution.
- The mode of application submission is online.
- You are required to send a detailed personal history form, including educational and practical experience, and a covering letter to the following e-mail address:email@example.com.
- Applications are accepted throughout the year.
- WHO will contact the selected candidates for an interview.