Session : 30 July – 12 August 2017
Session : 13 August – 26 August 2017
Session : 27 August – 9 September 2017
You can study abroad with us during the summer for 2, 4, 6, 8, or even 10 weeks for a combined total of 5 summer sessions. To find out more about the topics covered in this programme, visit our
Course Outline Page. Alternatively, you can view our sample timetable for summer 2016.
Interested in joining our courses at the University of Cambridge? You can combine this Oxford programme with our Cambridge programme granted you stay at each location for at least one full session; that is, at least 2 weeks or more in each location. Check out the courses we offer at Cambridge Summer Institute.
100 GBP instant savings for registering before the early-bird deadlines!
- Sessions 2017: 1,980 GBP per 2 week session
- Extension sessions: 1,670 GBP per 2 week session
The cutoff dates for our Early Bird Discounts are 3 months prior to each programme’s start date. The early bird discount is available for participants that make a full payment before the cut-off date.
For your accommodation in Oxford you have two options. Either you can organise your stay in Oxford yourself. Or we can offer you to stay in one of the colleges of the University of Oxford (UK). When you stay in one of the colleges you will experience the real life of Oxford students which also will include daily breakfast for the following fees:
- Each session – single room with shared bathroom (13 nights): GBP 950
- Each additional session – single room with shared bathroom (14 extra nights): GBP 990
In case you would like also lunch and dinner provided we can offer you the additional Full Board service. You will then dine every day in one of the beautiful college dining halls (very much like the one you know from the Harry Potter films!) for the following fees:
- Each session (per 2-week programme): GBP 370
A registration fee of 200 GBP must be paid upon confirmation from CBL International about your participation. This amount is non‐refundable and will be deducted from your tuition fee.
The tuition includes all lectures, visits, the trip to London, and handed out materials (handbook, certificate, copied lecture material), transportation directly connected to the programme and sight seeing.
The tuition fee and extra housing costs must be paid at least 8 weeks prior to the start of the programme. Payments can be made by money transfer or credit card. Details will be provided in the invoice message.
You can choose between the following payment options:
- Paypal (surcharge of 2,5% of the whole invoice amount)*
2. Credit Card (surcharge of 2,5% of the whole invoice amount)*
3. Bank transfer (ask your bank on possible transfer charges)
* Paypal is charging for all transactions up to 4,4% of the invoice amount. The exact percentage depends on different factors, such as where your Paypal account or Credit Card is registered. We cover all fees above 2,5% surcharge.
HOW TO APPLY:
2-step application process.
- Date of your arrival
- Duration of the programme (you can stay and study with us for 2, 4 or 6 weeks)
- If you want to combine your stay in Oxford with the outstanding programmes we offer in Cambridge
- Apply. To do so, you have 2 options:
- Option 1: Fill out the http://www.oxford-summer-lawschool.com/applicationform/
- Option 2: Download the http://www.oxford-summer-lawschool.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/OfflineApplication_OL.pdf , complete it and send it to us by email or fax
To receive an instant GBP 100 saving, don’t miss the early bird discount, up to 3 months before the programme starts.
For additional information or if you want to speak to one of our academic programme advisors, please contact us.
- By email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Via Skype at info.cbl-international
- By phone at +44 (0) 1865 236 580