LawGupshup is proud to announce a contest called “My Internship Story” for all Law students and Graduates, as we are aware that Law Schools own huge hidden pool of talented writers. We are excited about this contest, as we want to expose that hidden talent to public platform and reward it by way of LawGupshup’s Contest on “My Internship Story”, with Cash Prizes worth Rs. 18,000/-.
Each year, every Law Student is on a quest to get an internship. However, genuine experiences are not available to them from their peers. By sharing your internship story, you are inspiring the lives of thousands of students who will now be driven to pursue their dreams after reading your story. It will also provide them with a platform to compare their choices and make the best of the decision.
We believe, if you have experienced it, it’s your chance to share your story with your contemporaries and inspire them.
All you have to do is roll up your sleeves and pen down your experience on paper to win a bumper cash prize! Be true to us, be true to yourself.
1. You should be a Law College student or graduate from any Law School in India.
2. You should’ve done the internship in 2017.
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: 30th September 2017.
The first four winners will get cash rewards, along with Certificates.
· 1st Prize – Rs.10, 000/-
· 2nd Prize – Rs.5, 000/-
· 3rd Prize – Rs.2, 500/-
· Special Mention – Rs. 500/-
1. Participants can share two internship experiences in two separate entries.
2. The entries should be original.
3. The participant can also attach her/his photo with the story.
WHAT SHOULD YOUR EXPERIENCE STORY COMPRISE OF?
Format for the Title:
Internship Experience at <Company/Organization/Institute Name>
Format for the Story:
Length: 500 – 750 words.
Following points have been laid out for your convenience. Include at least 7 Points (These are just for your help, feel free to be creative)
- How/When did you search for the internship?
- Why did you want to pursue this internship?
- How did you apply to the company?
- Describe the selection process (eligibility criteria / test / interview / direct entry)
- How was it like at the first day of office / during initial few days?
- Were you given any kind of training? How was it? (Optional)
- What kind of work was given to you? Here you could write about the tasks, project work etc.
- Who were your mentors/leaders at the work place? What did you learn from them?
- What were your key takeaways from the internship experience?
- What do you think about this internship experience? What is your message to your readers who may be looking for internship?
Also, Brownie points for all the extra interesting information you will add to the story!
JUDGING CRITERIA & PRIZES!
The story that the judges find most complete/interesting/informative shall win!
THREE WINNERS will be declared at the end of the contest. In any dispute, the decision of the judges will be final and abiding to all the participants.
Results will be declared on ‘LawGupshup’ on the Law Day, 26th November 2017.
SO, HURRY UP
Submit your Entries at: