Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
Assistant in (Law Department) Secretariat
Address: Frazer Bridge Road, V.O.C. Nagar, Park Town, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600003
Educational requirements : B.L. Degree awarded by any University recognised by the University Grants Commission
Desired skills : Applicants should possess adequate knowledge of Tamil.
Age limit : 18-30 years
Last date to apply for this job : 05/26/2017
How to apply:
1. Applicants should apply only through online mode in the Commission’s Websites www.tnpsc.gov.in/www.tnpscexams.net/ www.tnpscexams.in
2. One Time Registration (OTR) and Applicants Dashboard are mandatory before applying for any post. Applicant should register only once in the One Time Registration by paying Rs.150/- as Registration fee. Successfully registered One Time Registration is valid for 5 years from the date of Registration. All the applications should be submitted using the One Time Registration ID and password registered by the applicant
3. For applying in One Time Registration, the applicants should have scanned image of their photograph and signature in CD/DVD/Pen drive to upload the photo and signature.
4. Applicants who have alrdeady registered in One Time Registration on or before 29.09.2015 shall use their existing user ID and Password to create Applicants Dashboard in the new One Time Registration system. No applicant is permitted to create more than one registration ID in One-Time Registration.
5. Enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them.
6. One- Time Registration is not an application for any post. It is just collection of information from the applicants and giving a separate dashboard to each applicant to facilitate them to maintain their own profile. Applicants who wish to apply for this recruitment shall click “Apply” against the recruitment notified in the Commission’s Website using the same USER ID and PASSWORD given for ONE-TIME REGISTRATION.
7. Select the name of the post or service for which you wish to apply.
8. Applicants are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
9. An Online application uploaded without the photograph and signature will be rejected.
10. All the particulars mentioned in the online application including name of the applicant, Post applied, Educational qualifications, Communal Category, Date of Birth, Address, Email ID, Centre of Examination etc. will be considered as final and no Modifications will be allowed after the last date specified for applying online. Since certain fields are firm and fixed and cannot be edited, applicants are requested to fill in the online application form with the utmost care and caution as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.