“The International Council of Jurists” (headquarters in London) is a body of jurists working towards the promotion of administration of justice and the healthy development of law, suitable to social and economic needs of the people. It invites application from all over the world to be their Campus Ambassador.
Students who are Pursuing LL.B, B.A LL.B, LL.M degree courses shall be eligible. (Students Only)
- Representing and Promoting International Council of Jurists in your college.
- Help in increasing student memberships from respective college.
- Help extensively in the publicity of International Council of Jurist in your campus and your city.
- Serve as a strategic link between your college and our organizing committee of International Council of Jurist.
- Make people aware about the event through social media and other resources you have and share the latest happenings among your network.
Applications can be mailed from all Law Colleges/Universities world over on email at
Mail updated Resume with the subject “Campus Ambassador Program: Name of Respective Institution” to firstname.lastname@example.org
30th July, 2016
The Campus Ambassador will be getting:
- Certificate of Appreciation
- Free Invitation to attend International Conferences in different parts of world but will be required to purchase their travel costs
- Internship opportunity at International Council of Jurist, New Delhi Office.
- Identity card
For any other queries, please direct yourself at: +91-9015364307.