Wisdom Crux [ISSN-2456-623] invites Articles, Short Notes, Book Reviews Case Commentaries and other such for Volume 2, Issue 5 (May), 2017.
Academicians, Practitioners, researchers, students and others interested in the field may send original, unpublished papers to: firstname.lastname@example.org at the latest by 15th May 2017.
- The title of the research paper should be appropriate.
- The research paper should be original and unpublished work.
- The paper should not be plagiarized, and free from grammatical, spelling and other errors.
- Co-authorship is allowed subject to a maximum of two.
- Full names of all the authors must be given.
- The author(s) may follow any uniform method for citation.
- The body of the paper shall be in Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 line spacing. Footnotes should be in Times New Roman, size 10 single line spacing
- A margin of 4 centimeters should be left on all sides of the paper.
- Page borders should not be used.
Legal Mirror operates without any theme; Any topic related to law is acceptable.
Wisdom Crux is an Online Journal “www.wisdomcrux.lawtimesjournal.in”. Contributors however would be provided with the journal issue in e-copy (pdf) on e-mail ID.
- Articles (3000-5000 words including footnotes)
- Short Notes (2000-3000 words including footnotes)
- Book Reviews (1000-2000 words including footnotes)
- Case Commentaries (1000-3000 words including footnotes)
The contributors will receive the journal issue in e-copy on e-mail ID & a certificate of publication through Speed-Post.
Mr. Vedanta Yadav Call: +91 8006553304.
E-mail ID: email@example.com