Call for paper : International Journal of Legal Insight (IJLI) Deadline :15 June, 2017
Dr. Priyamvada Mishra is presently, an Assistant Professor at Symbiosis Law School, NOIDA. Dr. Priyamvada did her B. A. (H) Political Science from Maharaja Agrasen College, Delhi University, then she pursued her Masters in Political Science from Kirori Mal College, Delhi University.
- Co-authorship is permissible up to a maximum of two authors and two separate books shall be issued.
- The author(s) are strictly expected to acknowledge the references made use of.
- The author(s) must also confirm that the manuscript is not being considered for publication elsewhere.
- Author(s) must strictly adhere to guidelines, failing which their submissions may not be considered.
- Word Limit: The prescribed word limit is 3500 – 5000 words including footnotes. The submission must include an abstract of 200-300 words which should contain a minimum of three keywords arranged alphabetically.
- The body of the manuscript should be in Times New Roman, Font Size 12 and in 1.5 line spacing.
- The text should be justified and a margin of 2.54 centimetres shall be left on all sides of the paper.
- The footnotes should be in Times New Roman, Font Size 10 and in single line spacing. End notes are not to be used.
- The Harvard Bluebook, 19th edition is the style which is to be strictly adhered to for citations.
- Submissions must be made in the MS Word (.doc/.docx) format.
- The subject of the e-mail should be “Rights: A Socio-Legal Perspective”
- The submission shall also contain a separate Cover Letter as an attachment enumerating the following details:
- Title of the Research Article.
- Name of the Author(s).
- Name of the Institution.
- E-mail Address.
- Postal Address.
- Contact Number.
- Submissions must be made via e-mail to Editor-in-Chief of IJLI at email@example.com
- The submissions will undergo a blind peer-review process, therefore the author(s) shall not disclose their identities anywhere in the body of the manuscript.
- All research articles submitted will be checked for plagiarism. The research article must be an original and unpublished work.
- Last date for research article submission: 15 June, 2017
- Notification of Acceptance/Rejection: Within 7 days from the date of Submission
- Publication of the Volume: 30 June, 2017
- Dispatch of Volume: 10 July, 2017
E-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Aman Aditya – (+91) 9958907715 / 9643226762