BATHINDA COLLEGE OF LAW
Welcome to Bathinda College of Law
BCL was established in 2008 under the aegis of Bathinda Educational & Environmental Care Society to cater the growing demand for legal education. The sole motive is to facilitate students to achive legal acumenship,leadership,administrative & competitive skills. BCL is associated with well known senior Advocate Mohan Lal Garg, ex-chairman of Bathinda Improvement Trust. Dr. Vijay Garg(child specialist) is the President of the society (Chairman of Dr. Gagandeep rotary Public school Sunam). The institute is running 3 year degree course in law after Graduation and 5 year degree course in law after 10+2.
- To be a centre of excellence in field of legal education by adopting modern teaching and training techniques.
- To impart high quality law education and to develop overall personality of the student in a disciplined environment.
- To make its Law Graduates capable of pursuing a carrier at Bar,competing for Judicial Services,Civil Services,Defense Services and placements in Multi-National Corporations.
- To imbibe high sence of social and moral values among students.
- To develop and promote National integration.
- To encourage participation in sports and co-curricular activities.
Affiliation & Approval
BCL is affiliated to Punjabi University, Patiala and duly approved by Bar Council of India, New Delhi .
ourses & Seats Offered
Students are enrolled in LL.B (3 year) & (5 year) courses.
B.A.LL.B: The courses for the Degree of Bachelor of Law(5 year course) shall be spread over five academic years consisting of ten semesters. The students shall be awarded the Degree of Bachelor of Arts (Law) after completion of three year i.e. six semester study. The students shall be given the degree of bachelor of law(5 year course)after the completion of five academic sessions consisting often semesters.
LL.B: The courses for the Degree of Bachelor of Law(3 year course) shall be spread over three academic years consisting of six semesters.
B.A.LL.B (5 year) 80 Seats
LL.B (3 year) 80 Seats
Medium Of Courses
Both English and Punjabi.