Vaish promotes 2 tax disputes partners, 6 to associate partner & 8 associates
Vaish Associates has promoted 2 partners, 6 associate partners, 3 principal associates and 5 senior associates in its Delhi and Mumbai offices.
The promotions take Vaish to a total headcount of 14 partners and 7 associate partners.
In Delhi, the firm promoted to partnership:
- Kavita Jha (tax litigation) and
- Gaurav Jain (direct tax litigation).
The following six were elevated to associate partner (or salaried partner) level:
- Manish Tully (Delhi; corporate transactional, capital markets, employment),
- NPS Chawla (Delhi; corporate litigation & restructuring),
- Puneeta Kundra (Delhi; corporate restructuring, corporate advisory & litigation),
- Amit Bhandari (Mumbai; heads real estate practice; specialises in real estate advisory and litigation),
- Krishna Kishore (Mumbai; M&A, corporate advisory, civil and commercial litigation) and
- Amitjivan Joshi (Mumbai; M&A, corporate transactional & advisory & disputes).
Vaish also promoted three senior associate to principal associate: Gaurav Varma and Ramit Katyal in Delhi and Shrinivas Sankaran in Mumbai.
Five new senior associates were also promoted in Delhi: Tejasvi Jain, Bhavita Kumar, Deepika Agarwal, Deepesh Jain and Saheb Singh Chadha.
Delhi-based joint managing partner Vinay Vaish commented: “We remain focused on recognising and rewarding outstanding talent across our offices and practice areas. Every attorney has been promoted as a result of his/her hard work, and for ensuring that he/she put clients at the forefront of everything he/she does, enabling us as a firm to offer our clients the highest quality of service at all times.”
Mumbai-based joint managing partner Bomi Daruwala added: “These promotions reflect VA’s commitment to recognizing the contributions of its attorneys which are its most important asset. Their dedication and hard work has earned them well-deserved promotions and we look forward to their continued contributions to the firm’s growth.”