ABOUT THE COMPETITION
With an objective to enhance the writing talents of young budding professionals, Legge Rhythms is coming up with the 2nd National Essay Writing Competition 2017.
Click Here for more Details – ABOUT LEGGE RHYTHMS
Legge Rhythms is a one stop destination for law students. The idea which was coined by the founder Litson K Stephen, a student of Indore Institute of Law to bring all aspects of law under a single umbrella was supported by his classmate Devika Gupta as Co-founder. Legge Rhythms provide all services to law students. They offer online internships to students as Law News Reporters, Law Researchers, Case Analysts, Bloggers and Editors. They have one online news journal Vidhi Drishti and one international journal Vidhi Patra in collaboration with Lex Hindustan.
To Know More, Visit http://www.leggerhythms.org/
“Effect of Legislative Changes on the Socio-Economic and Judicial Scenario of India- Regressive or Progressive.”
- Cyber Security Laws in India
- Freedom of Speech and Sedition Laws in India.
- Need for stronger Intellectual Property Rights
- Uniform Civil Code- An unborn child
- Reforms by NDA government- GST, Demonetization, Swachh Bharat Abhiyan, Beef Ban, Anti Romeo Squad etc.
- Triple Talaq- Legitimacy
- Is Judiciary exceeding its power by exercising legislative powers?
Or any topic related to the theme or sub-themes
Any student in their undergraduate or postgraduate courses can make submissions for this competition.
- 30TH MAY 2017- Last Date of Online Registration and Payment of Fees
- 15TH JUNE 2017 – Last Date of Submission
- 30TH JUNE 2017- Result Announcement
200 INR per author. 150 INR per author in case of co-authorship. (300 for 2 participants)
- 1STPrize- 1300 INR+ Certificate + LR Voucher
- 2NDPrize- 1100 INR + Certificate + LR Voucher
- 3RDPrize- 900 INR + Certificate + LR Voucher
- Consolation Prizes- 3 Students- LR Voucher
- Top 10 participants get online internship under Legge Rhythms
- Participation Certificates for all the participants. (E-Certificates)
FOR QUERIES CONTACT
Litson K Stephen- +918435983045, +919752146611
Navdisha Sehgal- +919958275324
For Submission and Payment Procedure- See the Brochure- http://leggerhythms.