DRP Legal is organizing its 4th online essay writing competition. DRP Legal is a non Profitable Student Welfare and Legal Firm.
Theme of the Competition:
Eligibility Criteria and Rules for the Competition:
The competition is open to all undergraduate law students and postgraduate law students pursuing Master of Laws or an equivalent masters degree in law.
250 Rs. per participant.
- Submissions are to be made in electronic form only and are to be sent to Email id
- The essay must contain an abstract, not exceeding 300 words, laying down clearly the topic covered and tentative conclusions.
- The Essay should not be more than 3000 words exclusive of abstract and footnotes.
- No hard copy submissions are required.
- Co-authorship of up to two authors is permitted. Registration of co-authors is also mandatory.
- Participants must submit an original and unpublished paper written in English.
- The cover page should include Name, Address, e-mail id, Contact number and name of the College/University along with address and class of the Participant.
- The Submissions are to be made in Times New Roman,
- Font Size (headings): 16,
- Font Size: 12
- Line spacing: 1.5,
- Footnote size: 10.
The last date for submission and registration for the competition is 15th June.
Awards and Prizes:
The following awards shall be given out for the best performances:
- 1stPrize – Rs. 15,000/- Cash and Certificate.
- 2ndPrize – Rs. 10,000/- Cash and Certificate.
- 3rdPrize – Rs. 5000/- Cash and Certificate.
- 4thPrize – 1000 /- Cash and Certificate.
- 5thPrize – 500 /- Cash and Certificate.
And some essays will publish in our journal.
*For any clarifications or queries, contact us:
E-mail ID: email@example.com
WhatsApp us : 7000037142