It is our pleasure and honour to inform you that the Suraj Sansthan, Jaipur is going to organize 11th National Seminar in the memory of Dr. Daulat Raj Thanvi (Founder Chairman of the Suraj Sansthan ) on ‘JUVENILE JUSTICE IN INDIA: STATUS & CHALLENGES’ on 25th June, 2017at conference Hall, Rajasthan Adult Education Association, Jhalana Institutional Area, Jaipur.
Call for Papers:
Original papers are invited on following:
MAIN THEME: “JUVENILE JUSTICE IN INDIA: STATUS & CHALLENGES”
- Concept of Juvenile Justice
- Concept of Juvenile Delinquency
- Nature and Causes of Juvenile Delinquency
- International Efforts for Juvenile Justice
- Historical Development of Juvenile Justice in India.
- Juvenile Justice Board – Procedure and powers etc.
- Child Welfare Committee – Procedure and powers etc.
- Juvenile Courts – its working and distinctive characteristics.
- Legal Measures to Control Juvenile Delinquency
- Delimitation of the Scope of Juvenile Delinquency
- Discriminatory application of Juvenile Justice
- Special Homes & Juvenile Homes
- Treatment of Juvenile Delinquents & Children in need of care and protection
- Rehabilitation and After-care of Juvenile Delinquents and Children in need of care and protection
- Special Juvenile Police Units.
- Offences against Juveniles.
- Uncontrollable Juveniles
- An Evaluation of Juvenile Justice System in India.
Conference Hall, Rajasthan Adult Education Association, Jhalana Institutional Area, Jaipur -302004
Date & Day:
25th June 2017, Sunday
- Submission of abstract:10th April 2017
- Acceptance of Paper:14th April 2017
- Submission of Full Paper:20th April 2017
Further, any queries you may feel free to drop mail