Alliance School of Law, Alliance University, Bengaluru invites you to The 2nd Alliance National Level Moot Court Competition (hereinafter referred as AMCC 2017) to be held on the 18th-20th of April 2017.
Alliance School of Law is eager to have teams from your Law School to participate and to be a part of this event. We are gratified to provide Food and Accommodation for the participating teams throughout the days of the event.
Students pursuing Three or Five year law courses from any recognized Law School/College/University in India are eligible to participate.
- Registration for the Competition shall open on the 14th day of March 2017 and will close by the 5th day of April 2017.
- The registration fee is ₹ 3500/- (Rupees Three Thousand Five Hundred Only).
- The Payment can be made only by way of Demand Draft drawn in favor of “ALLIANCE UNIVERSITY” Payable at Bengaluru.
- All teams must register themselves by sending an email to The Alliance Moot Court Society, amcc.
firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject of the mail stating “The ALLIANCE NATIONAL MOOT COURT COMPETITION 2017 REGISTRATION”.
- The email must contain details of the team composition. Soft copy i.e., Scanned Copy of DD should also be sent.
- The registration shall be accepted on first come first serve basis subject to a cap of 35 teams.
Address Of The University:
The Alliance University, Chikkahagade Cross, Chandapura-Anekal Main Road, Anekal, Bengaluru – 562 106, Karnataka.
- Each team should prepare one Memorial for each side, i.e., the Petitioner(s)/Appellant(s) and the Respondent(s).
- The soft copy of the Memorials must be sent on the following e-mail address: amcc.
email@example.com, on or before 11:59 PM, 13th day of April 2017.
- One hard copy of each Memorial must reach the Organizers on or before 15th day of April 2017 to the same address stated in the document.
Feel Free To Contact Us:
Asst. Prof Manish K. Salian – 9743398488
Asst. Prof David M Paul – 9962332621
Mr. Gaurav(convenor) – 9844955161
Mr. Aditya(co – convenor)- 953525621