About the Start-Up
Advomate is an algorithm based web-application which aims at revolutionising the process of drafting legal documents to cater to the needs of lawyers and other (commercial) professionals.
The work primarily involves you to delve into the intricacies of the document at hand, (For example: Company Petitions, Company Appeals, Merger Agreements, Deed of Absolute Sale etc.), acquaint yourself with the same, visit and co-ordinate with lawyers and the concerned departments of law firms and collaborate with the professionals there to ‘create’ comprehensive drafts.
Unlike lucid research and superficial drafting, the work at Advomate is challenging and demanding but is certain to hone your drafting skills.
What we look for in you
What we look for is:
- Previous working experience of a minimum of one internship.
- Dedication and passion towards working
- Whole-hearted dedication of your time to our start-up, and adherence to all our deadlines.
- A thirst for novelty and learning.
- And most importantly, fluency in legal parlance.
Why should you join us?
- For an opportunity to induct yourself in the world of drafting through an innovative and futuristic approach, and to familiarise yourself with the legal proceedings related to several deeds, petitions, agreements, etc.
- To be a part of a legal start-up, a culture that is the next big thing in the legal arena
- For the experience you need for your future internships to impress your future bosses with your impeccable drafting skills.
2 months (Can be extended further) (Study leave for exams negotiable)
Strictly for Mumbai-based students.
Deadline for Application
15th March, 2017.
You are required to email your CV’s at email@example.com
For further details and queries, you may also contact:
Dhawal Chopda: +91 9167309473