ARMY INSTITUTE OF LAW, MOHALI is organizing the “NATIONAL SEMINAR ON VIRTUAL REALITIES AND EMERGING INEQUALITIES” on 23rd -24th September, 2016. This seminar invites original paper on two theoretical, methodological, empirical, comparative, and substantial and procedural rules oriented towards law and an interface with other social sciences.
The institute plans to publish the seminar proceedings in the form of book. ISBN has already been applied for. Selected papers shall be notified for the purpose. The broad sub themes of Seminar are:
- Virtual Sovereignty: Changing form of Governments
- Future of the Cyber state
- E behaviour of individuals and Basic Social Structures
- Black money vis a vis virtual currency : Challenges to Economic Regulations
- Right to Access : A third world Perspective
- Corporate Frauds: Entity Beyond Identity .
- Mystifying Gender boundaries: Are we accepting the Change?
It should not exceed 300 words (typed only). 2. Clear mention of the subtheme is mandatory. 3. Abstract must be accompanied by a title page mentioning name, designation and full contact details as to e mail, postal address and contact number of the author(s). 4. All the abstracts be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by 15 th August B.
Full Research Paper
- The paper should not exceed 5000 words(exclusive of the foot notes) 3
- Co authorship is permitted with a maximum of two authors only.
- Manuscripts should be sent by email to: email@example.com
- Please prepare your manuscript according to following guidelines: a. The submission should be in MS Word or PDF format with TNR font b. Line spacing – 1.5 c. Page size – A4 size d. Margins 1.5 cm on all four sides of the page. e. The footnotes should be in Times new Roman font with single spacing. f. Paper should be justified to the centre. g. All the submissions must be unpublished and original. Plagiarized submissions shall be rejected. h. Authors are required to follow Blue book (19th edition) style of citation.
- Co author must be present in order to make the presentation; no third person shall be allowed to present the paper.
- All the submissions must be accompanied with the scanned copies of filled in Registration Form, DD details, and the cover page.
- It is mandatory to send hard copies of the full paper for presentation purpose.
- Coordinator in Chief
- Dr Tejinder kaur (offg Principal) (9872651240)
- Convener Dr Shiva Satish Sharda (9815093970)