Resume For Job
Re: Resume CV : Advocate, Legal, Lawyer
Name: Neeraj .S.Pandey
E-mail :-nirugod @ gmail.com
Phone no. 6787765654
CAREER OBJECTIVE :
– To obtain a challenging and meaningful position where I can put into acts my educational skills and abilities, and work for the achievement of goals of the organization and to be excell in whatever I do.
– Currently working with Gammon Realty Limited (Subsidiary of Gammon India Limited, as Legal-advisor since July-2007 -till date)
JOB RESPONSIBILITY :
– Represent and follow up cases in various courts.
– To take care of day to day matters going on in different Courts.
– Follow-up matters with Solicitors and Counsels.
– Draft Applications / Affidavits / Chamber Summons / Notice of Motions / Replies/ and various other documents relating to property.
– To vet the Applications / Affidavits / Chamber Summons / Notice of Motions / Replies etc. prepared by Solicitors / Advocates and give opinion / suggestions on the same.
– Prepare status report- Make report to the Director-Legal about progress in the matter.
– Provide assistance to all corporate matters , Provide support service to peer group.
– Take steps for payment of bills to Advocates and consultants and keep a record thereof.
– Daily Follow up of filing, status, and steps taken by legal departments or concerned persons handling cases at various locations.
– Also appears independently in the Courts on behalf of the Company..
WORK EXPERIENCE :
– Worked with M/s Shaunak Satpute & Co. (Advocates & Solicitors) and was handling the matters / appearing in Debts Recovery Tribunal & Appelate Tribunal High Court, City Civil & Session Court, Small Causes Court, Metropolitan Magistrate Court at Bombay, independently. (Since Nov.-06 to June-07)
– Worked with M/s G.H. Shukla & Co. (Advocates & Notary) about two Years and handling the matters / appearing in High Court, City Civil & Session Court, Small Causes Court, Metropolitan Magistrate’s Court at Bombay, independently (Since July-04 to Oct.-06)
– Worked with M/s Tiwari & Co. about two Years as an associate Advocate handling matters in Debts Recovery Tribunal & Appelate Tribunal , Dishonour of Cheque (under Section 138 Negotiable Instruments Act.) matters in Mumbai. (Since July-02 to June-04)
SR. EXAM YEAR BOARD / UNIVERSITY :
1. LL.B 2006 MUMBAI UNIVERSITY
2 B.Com. 2001 MUMBAI UNIVERSITY
3 H.S.C. 1998 MUMBAI BOARD
4 S.S.C 1996 MUMBAI BOARD
– Restored 3 hopeless cases wherein the matters had been dismissed 10 to 15 years before my joining and have succeeded to put them on course.
– Possess excellent co-ordination and communication skills with ability to work under pressure and conceptual aspects.
– Well acquainted of the matters related with civil and criminal nature.
SOFT SKILLS :
– Working Knowledge of Computers & Internet Savy