Aiming at excellence in the working field through hard work, dedication, and honesty at challenging environment.
Lecturer with more than 5 Years of Teaching Experience
Areas of Expertise
• Knowledge in Teaching of Micro & Macro Economics, Managerial Economics, Agricultural Economics and Development
• Interdisciplinary coverage of the theoretical and practical aspects.
• Experience of handling project works and demonstration skills in the areas of research.
• Coordinate the conducting, moderating and marking of required assessments, tests, examinations and supplementary exams.
• Well versed with traditional and modern teaching methodologies/equipments, multimedia & powerpoint presentations, delivered webinars and podcasts.
I. Name of the institute:
Post held :
Tasks & Duties :
– Teaching to post graduate and under-graduate students of B.A. LL.B. and Management courses.
– Researched and studied data and statistics in order to spot trends in economic activity.
– Designed different picture slide shows and concept models.
– Searched the internet for extra-curricular activities and competitions related to economics for management students.
Ph.D. Awarded in Agricultural Economics & Business Management from June 2010.
PG Diploma in Company Law Banking and Insurance
M.A (Economics) passed from University
B.A passed in 1996 wiht first class
Inter Mediate passed from State Board
High School passed State Board
– Completed Workshop on Data Analysis
– Workshop on Emerging Agri
xxxx (2009) “Food Security in India: Policies, Issues and Challenges, UPUEA Journal, October, 2009.
yyyy (2009) “Globalization and Indian Sugar Industry: Problems and Prospects, H.R Journal of Management, Ghaziabad, Vol. 2, No. 2, October-March, 2010.
ssss(2009) “Women Empowerment through PRIs in India” Micro Finance and Women Empowerment, (ed) Rais Ahmad, Mittal Publication, New Delhi.
Paper Presented at Seminar/Conference
– Participated and Presented Paper in the International Conference Aligarh.
– Participated and Presented Paper in the National Conference, March 2009.
– Participated and presented paper in National Seminar on Human Development and Social Exclusion.
– Paper Presented and participated in National Seminar.
• MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access, Power Point
• Internet Applications.
• SPSS (Statistical Package for Social Sciences)
Extra Curriculum Activities
– Participated in National Level Sports.
– Won quiz competition at institute level.
-Presentation and leadership skills
-Excellent problem solving skills.
Date of Birth : ——-
Languages Known : ———-
Marital Status : ———-
Nationality : ———-
I hereby declare that particulars in the resume are correct to the Best of my knowledge and belief.
Date :- ——
Place : —–